I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 25 March 2013

spirit wolf - Survivor

My paws are blistered and pain is shooting through my legs.the snow is pure white and each step I take leaves a print on top.today has been the worst day of winter, i watched my brother being slaughtered, my sister drowned in the icy rapid of what's called death river, mum was killed by a disgusting creature, the elders call man, and my father has pinned to a tree with man hacking at his limns.Now I am all alone just running from these reached things called dogs and I'm slowly falling behind the rest of the wolves.I spot a badgers hole close to a tree about  three hundred meters away.I quickly sprint as hard as i can to the right and disappear into the badgers hole.I didn't really care if there was any badgers in the hole, I just needed to get away from the dogs.

My name is Skyren. I am seventeen months old and have white fur.I am a survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.