I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 11 March 2013

White Rose Poem

I always feel down, when no one is around
when you come a long its like I've started a new page,
 taken another  breath
your my light when it is to dark to see
your the wind that pushes my sale on
your the chime in my bell
you make me feel beautiful like a white rose,
 when you smile, you make my cheeks blush,
as red as a petal of a poppy
and family you will always be.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh Sally-Ann loving you are attempting poetry. I can see how you've thought about the effect on the reader (like turning another page) to show you are starting over.

    Awesome work and definitely blogger of the week worthy.

    Make sure you check your spelling as it detracts from your otherwise awesome effort.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great poem what inspired you to write it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.