I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 12 July 2013

11 Before 11


If I had unlimited money and was able to do 11 things with my class or school before I was 11 It would be...

1.I would go skydiving with my class because its exhilarating  and would be fun for the whole class and people who didn't want to jump got to stand at the bottom and watch us float down to the landing spot.

2.I would go on a 4 week horse trek with miss C and miss T in the mountains of Peru because it would be awesome to hang out with my favourite teachers and I've always wanted to go to Peru and I love horses.

3.I would like to meet Demi Lavato  because she has been through the same experience as me.

4.To have a huge Guy Forks bonfire with lots of big fireworks and sparklers because Guy Forks is my god and I love bonfires and my school could come to have fun.

5. Have a huge paint party with heaps of famous DJ's there with Mr O'c and my class because it would be just plain awesome.

6.To go with all the girls to Las Vagas  on the beaches and have fun in our bikinis and go on a shopping 
spree because it would give us time to bond.

7.Learn some magic tricks from the famous Dynamo coz hes awesome.

8.Mini hunger games but no killing just paint ball version.

9.Make Cherub book real

10. Have a Subway eating challenge\

11. Raid all the Mac Donald's in the world and eat all the Mac Donald's the world has  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.