I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 1 July 2013

Miss Muffet poem recount.

It was was a beautiful day in the meadows of the countryside.A carpet of luminous green blades sway in the cool gentle breeze.A lone oak tree stands in the centre of the meadows, is leaves rustle as the breeze flicks them around.The sun beams down on the green carpet and a little young lady sits at the base of the almighty oak, that shades her from the baking sun.She starts humming to herself sweetly as she opens her backpack.She pulls out some curds and whey, and starts gracefully eating.A little spider spy's from the branches waiting for a chance of getting some of the lady's curd. He quietly crawls down his thread of web to her shoulder.The young lady get the fright of her life when she see's several eyes  staring at her.She quickly screams as loud as she can and jumps up of the ground and shakes frantically to get the spider of. She runs of into the baking hot meadow and leaves her bag and her curds and whey behind.While she was running away the little spider jumped of and crawled back and started to lick a the curd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.